Spring and summer mean one thing… sandals! Have a little fun this summer with yours – embellishments and fashionable details will add a little “pop” to an otherwise basic outfit. Here are 5 reasons you HAVE to add a pair of detailed sandals to your closet this summer:
- They’re versatile. Dress detailed sandals up or dress them down. Toss ’em on with denim shorts or a relaxed maxi for a casual look with a little polish. Or combine them with summer trousers or a sheath dress to wear to the office, a casual wedding or a garden party.
- They’re supportive. This season, detailed sandals are also sporting a back strap for extra support. Having something around your heel holding your foot in means more stability and less effort as you walk. No more stepping out of your flip flops!
- They’re comfortable. Obviously you can expect comfort from Naturalizer but these are especially heavenly on your feet. No heel means you are comfortable all day (and night!) long. Cushioned insoles make these sandals extra comfy.
- They’re interesting – perforated details, bejeweled uppers, huarache-style straps and bright colors mean these aren’t your basic casual sandals. The extra “pop” make these sandals office or party ready.
- They’re easy. Detailed sandals take you anywhere you need to go – garden graduation parties, outdoor wedding receptions, or a sitting in the bleachers at a softball game – no risk of aerating the lawn with your heels or rolling an ankle hobbling around.
Here are a few of our FAVORITE detailed sandals:
Which pair will you rock this summer?