Meet our first Spring Style Stories Blogger Challenge featured blogger, Jeanette Johnson of J’s Everyday Fashion! We love J’s blog because she is a real woman talking about real fashion and her blog is all about empowering women – who doesn’t love that?!
In her own words, “J’s Everyday Fashion is a fun and realistic look at getting dressed, written from the perspective of an everyday woman. Conquering the question ‘what to wear’ by using what’s already in your closet and budget finds to recreate your favorite inspiration photos.”
We especially love her Fashion Commandments:
- Style and creativity can be learned.
- You don’t need tons of money to be stylish.
- You don’t need tons of time to be stylish.
- Following outfit recipes is a great time-saver and creativity exerciser, it’s not “copying”.
- There are two halves to being more stylish: your shopping strategy and your styling skills.
- At the end of the day, it’s all about finding your own personal style.
- It’s not about how much new stuff you can cram into one closet.
- Fashion mistakes are half the fun.
- At the end of the day, if you love it, then wear it!
Jeanette chose the Robyn wedge to style for her outfits. What do you think of her Style Story? See all the Style Stories here.
Don’t forget to visit Jeanette on her blog and on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Aren’t these wedges lovely? J calls them “the perfect mix of polished and practical.” See how she styles them below:
Which outfit is your fave?