Weekends are made for denim. It’s so nice to be able to throw on jeans and go! But, when it comes to work days, not everyone has the luxury of dressing in denim. But if you happen to be one of the lucky ones or have casual Fridays, you’ll want to follow a few denim-dos.
– Keep it neat! Darker denim looks polished.
– Keep the rips, tears and faded looks for the weekend.
– Play with lengths. Cropped with heels looks fresh, while trouser jeans and bootcut look more traditional.
– And for a modern update, that’s still office friendly, try a dark denim skirt in a below-the-knee length. This looks and feels cool all summer long.
– Pair with a blazer and tee. A tailored top. Keep it simple and professional.
Bonus: going out after hours only requires a lipstick touch up!